Our Organization exists:
- To furnish opportunities for members to confer upon and discuss the many questions arising under the Workers Compensation laws of various states and particularly in the State of Nevada;
- To furnish members information regarding the administration of, and decisions under, such laws of various states;
- To promote the general welfare of members and their employees in relations to such laws;
- To extend and perpetuate the policy of sound and conservative self insurance;
- To enable members to cooperate with the constituted authorities under such laws to the end that the greatest success in their operations may be achieved; and
- To exchange information freely relative to the furtherance of self-insurance in the State of Nevada.